Hello, I went tanning with Alibaba today :)
And oh myyy, regine is realllllllly flat D: HAHA eeeks.
Okay sooooo dragged myself out of bed. Alicia gave me a morning call. Haha I was supposed to morning call her actually -.- Haha. Okayyyy so like got ready and went vivo to meet her.
Bought subway to sentosa.
Took the sentosa train. Waited super long at beach station for the tram. Got to the beach, tanned. Oh myy the sun is madness. Haha but guess what! I didn't get any tanner luh. What is thisssssss :( I really cannot get tanned okay. SO SAD LA. Grr.
Okay showered and all. Left for vivo again. Shopped. Alicia went home, I went to lunch with mom. Homed, slept. Woke, went to hk cafe with family for dinner. Walked arnd, went queensway. Walked arnd. Hahaha okay sounds boring. Yeaaaaah my dad's bday today actually. He's finally 50! Okay. Homeddd and here I amm.
Ok i'm getting really worried cause I've yet to start reading on Great ex.
And the exam is really near. Ooooooh myyyyy godddd.
Okay today's photos.Haha omg! Nearly choked on fishballs. Haha D:
Monday, June 02, 2008
Sentosaaaaa
Altho everything isn't planned yet! Hahaha we all suck at planning.
Posted by Regine at 11:16 PM
1 comment:
so sad la. regine neva link mie!
Post a Comment