Saturday, May 31, 2008

Macs/VCH

Met Fer at macs early in the morning to study :) Oh well, at least I read Handmaid's Tale! I mean srsly, I haven't even finished reading it once. Oh myyyy, my dear friends don't be shocked. Hahaha. oh great ex as well? D:

Okay tried the spicy nuggets. Hahaha okay la quite nice!
Went library after to look for books. Omg I borrowed books on autism for Pw.
Then walked home, fer came over! Slacked and all, I prepared to meet Alicia at city hall.
Fer went home, and I went to meet Alicia.

Ate at Mos burger at Raffles City then went to marketplace, then went to meet Fangfang then went VCH. Okay it was kinda boring luh, the concert. Haha I mean, it's because I'm not the band concerts kind of person that's why :) Okay walked alot after concert, to the bus stop. Haha.

Hahaha Fer's artistic piece of work!


My pretty friends, Fangfang and Alibaba.


Outside Victoria Concert Hall.


Omg I totallllllyyyyy regret perming that few strands of hair. Hahah cause I thought I can always wash it off with shampoo within 48 hours. BUT SADLY, no matter how hard I try to wash it off, IT STAYS :( Oh myyyy regine what have you doneee.


AND IM BEAAAAAAAAAT.
I dont even know what im blogging about actually.
tuition tmr, sian ttm :(

No comments: