Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Jogging/Studying/Crystal jade

OH MYYYYYY.
I woke up at like 12++pm today. I'm so happy! Like finallllllly :D

Okay so. I went for morning jog with Fer at labrador park! Fer we finally made this come trueeeeeee. Hahaha :D Ok so we didn't run that much/long? But I KNOW we ran at least 1.5km. Hahaha! Okay started camwhoring with the nice scenery :) I love jump shots. SO fun!


Brekkie after at Telok Blangah (we walked there okay!) and I bus-ed to Alexandra hospital and walked homeeee. Omg then it started raining quite heavily D: Grr.

Showered and all, then after a while, Kel came over! Then we were just gossiping about pple on friendster (HAHA) then Idk what happened, but I fell asleep. And when I woke up, Kel already showered and all. Hahaha just live at my house la kelly. Hahaha. I kept feeding Kelly. Don't you love my house, so much food. Hahaha.

Argh what I do at home is eat and sleep. And use the comp. That's all. Hahha.
But guess what! Yan came over too ytd, and we all studied at my house. Hahaha I guess I just can't study alone? Hmm. OKayyyyy then we just kept doing math. But I read a bit of hmt too.
Left for great world at about 8+pm, dinnered at crystal jade! Super full meal for a total of $23.40 :)

Okay supposed to meet at central for some studying. Butttt I figured it would be rather kanchiong for me. SO I decided to sleep in. Meeting some A03 peeps to celebrate Shahidah's bday later :)


I AM SUPER BROKE IM GNA DIE.
and fatttt :(

No comments: