Went to celebrate Shahidah's birthday (in advance) yesterday!
Met Jolene firsttt at Suntec. Went toys r us to get Jumbo Dora for Shahidah. Hahaha.
I ate ice cream :O Oh myyy.
K then met Fangfang and Shahidah at city hall and my oh myyy.
Hahah we were so stupid and we embarrassed ourselves :( Like we got on the wrong train and like so stupid laaaa. Hahaha D: But anyhow, it's stupid times that are fun mannnn :D
KKK. Then met Ben the ahpek at dhoby gaut. Is that how you spell it. Haha. Alrighttts then claudia at glass house. Miss Chan booked a table at fish & co! Hahahaha. Yeaaaaah then the super broke me and jolene shared fish and chips and calamari while everyone had their own portion and drinks. We had. Ice water. Yeah mannn, water is good. Hahaha D: The fish & co crew are fun people haha.
Walked arnd Ps aimlessly after Fang and Shahidah left first.
Omg then everyone train-ed home except me. Hahah I hate to go home alone!!
TODAY.
Went for tuition early in the morning 9am. But guess what, I was like 30mins late? Hahaha. SO yeah I was damn tired, tuition was superrrrrrr unproductive. Chiong-ed home after tuition and immediately changed into comfy shirt and SLEPTTTT. Hahaha.
Woke up and went to meet FER at library! Omg she found her jacket!!! So happy for you fer, your precious jacket that been thru alot of matches! Hahah. Yay then fer was being super crazy. Haha. we went giant at vivo after spending alot of time at fair price. HAHA. So yeah we spent like 40bucks on baking stuff?! Are we mad or what lah. Went over to fer's and started baking.
Omg. There were failed attempts and successful ones. Hahaha but we baked for the entire day I think. Goodness. Hahaha left her house at like 10plus. Cabbed home luh! Because of ANTM. Haahaha omg fer. Stayover soon :) Omg okay I know I look damn fat and disgusting in all the photos but I don't really care anymore because I am gg to start dieting and exercising. Pls pray that I will succeed. Really really I'm gg to drink like. This tea also. Hahah I dont care already. OMGGGGG.
Plsss. Goodbye!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Happy 17th Shahidah!
Posted by Regine at 11:40 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment