Friday, May 30, 2008

Schooooooooool = boring

Oh myyyyy, Ignatius is obssessed with cross stitch. Hahahahaha :D




Ponned lessons and slacked our lives away at macs :DDD

Oh myyyy, hello!

Guess what, Regine went to school today! Hahah like even though Alicia wasn't gg! I'm sooooooooo proud of myself. Hahaha and I was punctual!

Econs lecture was a total bore. Actually I don't even rmbr what I did there? Hahaha. Soooooo yeah. After lecture, went to meet Fer at Far east! :) Went to have lunch and window shopped. Oh myyyy I want lots and lots of money. Hahaha I'm so super duper broke okay. Oh myyyyyyyy. Went mooks at heeren but OMG. We dint get anything, long story. So pissed and sad right, fer? :( Haha.

Okay went to Ps to look for fer's mommy! Hahaha. Okay whatever I ate ice cream D: I think I spent all my $$ on food okay, srsly. And that's very baddddddd. Went queeensway after, and I bought a super cheap landyard. Haha and a squash ball. Then Fer came over! Had pizza. OH and we ate laksa before that D: Oh myyyy shld just stop eating D:


Tpjc band concert tmr. Gogogo Jolene! We'll be cheering for you :D

No comments: