I dint sleep a wink last night. So I decided to give school a miss. I'm so sorry friend, I always pangseh you :( But I'm sure you know the reason right? Always the understanding you, teehee :) <3333
Hmm almost went crazy home alone D:
Went to meet Kel and Yan at central :) Lunched at yoshi. Then went to over to Kel's condo. Tanned at fifth floor! Oh myyyyy we realllllly slept. Hahaha. Tanned for likeeee. More than an hour I guess? Is it? Hahah Im not really sure. Anyways, I hate myself okay. So hard for me to get tanned :( But oh well, I guess I got ABIT tanner luh. Hahah.
Oh went into the pool for a while, before we went to Kel's to shower and everything. Slacked a while, went to Spize for dinner. We were supposed to study? BUT OH WELL. Hahaha. Then ice cream gallery. Oh myyyyy, ate a lot D: Hahaha. Then homed.
I love you Kel.
I love you Yan.
Okay not gg for econs lecture tmr. Oh myyyyy I keep ponning D:
And I wanna play squash, alicia. Hahaha.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Tanning/Study?
Posted by Regine at 10:19 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment