Prata house with Sri and Fer that day :)
Had gp and econs midyears today.
Omg how screwed am I? Omg pls buck up Regine Lee.
Thankyouverymuch D:
After papers, went to Ehub with Ely and Aliciaaa. Alibaba and I got tix for made of honour. Ely left soon after we bought superdog fish and chips. Hid it inside my bagggg and I was moving like a robot. Haha damn scared the drink spill. They said I looked suspicious. Hahaha haiya can't be helped, I am just too honest :D
Ok the movie was goooooood. Wanted to watch speed racer though, but they didn't have it. Grrr. Hahah it's not a boring movie okay peps. There is jung ji hoon.
Okay I am too tired.
I tell myself to make it a point to blog, so I can keep my friends updated :D
So rejects (excluding yan who doesnt have a blog), please update regularly as well okay!
Hmm, gna go study with Alicia tmr. Let's make it a productive one manzx.
K i'm beat, goodnights!
Ohoh, I love jesse mccartney.
No comments:
Post a Comment