finally!
Hmm. Yesterday, went to city hall to meet Alicia.
Studied at Gloria Jean's. Omg I ate the mud cake which is so sinful :(
Okay so I did math. I finally get the the hang of drawing graphs! Omg man.
Okay la seriously, we only studied for a while. Hahaha siannnn.
Then went to shop! OMG. I am seriously broke and I am like penniless currently, cause I spent them all on food, clothes, shades :( Oh mannnnn. I shld really stop. S-T-O-P.
Omg there's like a loooot of pictures.
Still have those from the previous study date with Alicia D:
Omg we love the caps we're each wearing. Hahaah but no kachingxzxz so dint buy :( only can camwhore with it. Hahaha so loser laaaaaaaaaa D:
Anyways, pardon my fat legs k. I'm soooooo sad abt them. Can just die already D: :(
Hahaa omg was attempting to cover my fat legs :(
Siannnn there's sch tmr.
After that gna study with Alicia.
I have like what, china studies test on tuesday? And what do I always do in CSE classes?
No comments:
Post a Comment