Wednesday, May 21, 2008

REJECTS <3

HAPPY 17TH KEL !!
I'm sure you liked the surprise :D
And I really loooove to stayover at your place okay.
I totally woke up and did everything, like I was at home.
But I forgot my nutrisoy :( Hahaha nvm present for you k :D

Okay sooooo.
Met up with Fer and Yan at anchorpoint on Vesak day to plan for Kelly's birthday.
Spent some time there, before they came over :D Played with the webcam again.

Haha. Yan left for her canoeing outing and Fer stayed till about 7plus? I cant rmbr. Totally DID NOT study at all D: I am so gna reap what I sow :(

Oooookay then after school on tuesday, immediately went home. Slept for a while, then left to meet Yan and Fer at vivo. Spent some time in NUM, got Kel's pressie and our havaianas! Like finally. Hmm then went to buy cake and everything. Due to busy life, everything was so impromptu D:

Ok met Weizhen and cabbed to Kel's house!
Omggg was super kanchiong. Her condo's security guards suck okay, no fun at all. Kns.
Omg surprised Kelly! Oh myyyy she cried. Hahahaha. Spent time on 5th floor :D Feasted sort of.
Yayyyyyeeee then stayed over at Kel's ! I was the first to wake up. Like since my school is Tpjc. Hahahaha I woke fer up but she ignored me :( Hahaha.

Left with zhenzhen first. Oh mannnnnnnnnnn. I almost missed bus 12 D: Then I kept omg-ing to myself and flagging like mad :( Lucky the bus uncle saw me. But it was embarrassing D: Haha.

And like guess what. I was late for school. Wth la, I was like the only tpjc-ian on that irritating bus 12. It's like super duper far okay (first time taking it) I felt like I was travelling to Johor or smth srsly. I wanted to run after I alighted but I realise, no use. I was already late. So just took my own sweet time to walk to main gate.

Irritating teacher (dont know her name, some woman). I told her my first late coming was not supposed to be counted cause it's so not my fault. And she just kept shaking her head and saying "there's nothing we can do abt it" like HELLOOOOOOOO. It was the train that got delayed, not our problem right! OHMYGOD. I admit the second time was my fault la okay. Was like damn pissed D:


school is such a dread :(
Friday is worse, I am so not prepared to take the econs and gp Mid years D:

After school I went over to my Aunt's salon. Hmm haven't seen her for quite long haha.
Then homed. Sighhhh, I hate my life okay :(

Shld I go to school tmr? oh myyyyyyyy.

makes me wonder?

No comments: