OH MYY. I haven't done my hmwk.
And now's like.. 10.09pm?
ALRIGHT.
So yesterday, went over to Fer's and we cooked. Hahha. For like some time then went to sentosa. EEEE damn unlucky, we were only on the beach for like a while and it started to rain. ARGH. Yan and Kel came to vivo, so we left sentosa to meet them. Missed those two so muchhh! Hahah. Then after a while Kel left for tuition. The three of us went for dinner. OKAY like Fer didnt even eat and Yan only ate fruits. What did I eat? A whole bowl of rice :( and then Fer left for church and I went home with Yanyan :)
Today, I stayed at home. And I just keeeeeeeeeeep sleeping and slacking. Only did my econs tutorial that's all D: And now I'm feeling sleepy already. Oh my goodness. Am I a pig or what. :/
I seriously feel that I've gained weight.
I'm gg on a strike in schoool tmr. Plain Water is my best friend.
got like 60pics with Kel. All taken in one day. less than an hour. HAHAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment