I have Econs test tmr, I'm so dead I SWEAR D:
I've just completed my GP article thingoooo. And I had no idea what I was writing?
OMG LAAAA.
My muscles are aching and my mood is DOWN. Totally moodswing-ed during squash training just now. I didn't even feel like playing D: And I was so tireddddd.
I think I'm gna fall sick soon luh, due to lack of sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Alicia says my eyebags and dark circles are quite bad and I so totally agreeee.
THEREFORE. I'm not gna study for my test already. I'm tired like to the MXM.
I'm just gna try my best for the test tmr? and I just realised my sch is teaching J1s JC2 econs?
WELL DONEEE. No wonder it's so freaking hard!
WHATEVER. Next week I won't slack already. Just need to get some sleeeeeeeeeeeep NOW.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
SCREWEDDD.
Posted by Regine at 10:39 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment