I wanna sleep soon, but I still have econs.
Finally attempted the online quiz. I passed. 10/20 :D Haha.
Ok soooo. Monday had to run relay 4 x 400m. Omg could've died I'm serious.
My stamina is so sucky. Yikes D: Homed alone and omg, I really could've fainted. Hahah whatta loserrrrr.
Was supposed to go study with Shawn but I realised the rain was madness. SOOOO. Dint go in the end, heh.
Todayyyy. Ran 12 x 100m. So much better than 400m srsly. Hahaha. Short D is still the best.
J's in my GP grp. Wth, I was DAMN SAD lah. Like totally lost my mood and all. Dint even wanna talk :( Argh life sucks.
Trng tmr. SIANNNNNN.
I hate school ah, srsly and sincerely from the bottom of my heart :(
It gives me eyebags and dark circles. Gross.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I hate school
Posted by Regine at 11:36 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment