Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OMG. I rejected CJC. Tell me I made the right choice? Hurr.
So tired, my class is sucky. There're perverts. Lucky there's ij girls. Yay.

I nvr find the words to let you know sometimes,
you plague my mind a million times..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

regine!!! you know i wanted to call you to tell you anchorpoint times is hiring people then i suddenly remember that you're in jc now. studying. so how's school? alright? anyway i got into np's tourism course. and i'm like quite scared can. like so :/ dunno how the first day will be like too.

Anonymous said...

OMG I MISS YOU PY!!!!!
Hahaha you're so cute! School's alright, but it's just a little far from home! And like math is killing meeee.

Hey congrats! Not everyone can get into that course okay :) So happy for youuu. Don't worry, the first day will be fineeee! :D

Anonymous said...

where got so cutee can?!! haha i was darn forgetful la. haha I MISS YOU TOO! i'm ending work on 14th march. will date you out after that okay?? glad school has been fine for you mans. and dont worry you'll be able to follow.

thanks i really wanted that course so quite happy la. haha. but still a bit scary.

Anonymous said...

hahahaah yeah i understand how you feel! Like poly so diff from sch lifeeee. Hmm but I'm sure you wil do well there :D

Yeah we REALLLLLLY have to meet soon okay! Love you PY! :)

Anonymous said...

haha ya it's so different from poly life and i'm so not going to use the way i made friends with you when i was in sec1 la. people will think i'm weird. haha. do you remember. and take care of your injuries okay!!!
okay!!! meet up soon..love you too regine lee!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAH no! you must use that way to make friends again! It's coooooool okayyy :D

Anonymous said...

HAHAH no! you must use that way to make friends again! It's coooooool okayyy :D

Anonymous said...

Haha Pui Yoong!! We haven't spoken for so long... Just thought I'd mention that Gen Wong is in the same tourism course as you!

& Reg they rejected my appeals lah, so I'm stuck at TP. :/ But at least I got the course I wanted.

Anonymous said...

Haha brina! I bet puiyoong feels better now that someone from stc is in the same course :D

Nvm bri! TP is good too! Yeahhhh

Anonymous said...

Haha brina! I bet puiyoong feels better now that someone from stc is in the same course :D

Nvm bri! TP is good too! Yeahhhh

Anonymous said...

Yeah, quite a number of people from STC are going to NP actually. Haha!

As for TP, not a single soul is going there! It's like at the other end of the world but other than that, I'm not really complaining lah. :]

Anonymous said...

Hahah same lah! NO ONE from stc's in TPJC at all. Hahahah. And it's super far too. But other than tht, I'm not complaining also! HAAHA.

Anonymous said...

haha serious.... okay okay but i dont relly know gen wong can. haha and hello brina yes it has been so long since we talked la. haha regine lee, that way of making friends is where got cool.. you crazy ah. haha