Hi! Yesterday was rather fun.
Met weizhen and Hanwei at somerset mrt. My sister and her bf waited for them with me, heh.
Then we went to meet Lin at Bibi and Baba, she bought her uniform.
Blahblah, hanwei left, we went to Teresa Ville for the Pure Literature steamboat!
After a while, everyone came. And I just realised only pple from 4E turned up. Hahaha. Anyway food was kinda little, but nvm. Talked laughed drank. Then we were like talking abt some ghosts stuff and omg suddenly there was some sound. Totally hugged weizhen like mad. Was DAMN scared luh. Hahahaha. Left teresa ville at arnd 10++pm. Thennn omg. I miss STC so much. Cause like I take 855 home from stc, and omg! Ytd night, 855 gang reunite!
Aww, IJ friends are friends for life :)
TSSSSKKKKK. There's school tmr. Totally dreading it like madddd. Fer might be crashing :D and that obviously makes gg to sch tmr seem better la :)
EW, was like kinda embarrassed to say which jc i'm in ytd at the steamboat. Hahaha kns.
HATE TPJC!




I think.. I need a haircut soon. I really hate long hair. Hahaha fer!! :D
Ily weizhen. cheer up, everything will be okay!
maybe it's not as bad as what you think :)
eew, my subject combination is out. And I'm taking china studies IN CHINESE? Hello, there must be some problem gg on here. It wasn't even in my choice. Ok other than that, I got the subjects I want. And I only have one econs lecture to attend tmr. Happiness! Meeting Yan after :DD HAPPPYYYY.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Posted by Regine at 4:45 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment