Friday, February 29, 2008

Hello I am so injured.
Hahaha the wound at my elbow is REALLY GROSS. Well, at least I'm able to walk a bit faster nowww.. :/

The rejects were so sweet. Heheh. Fer is DA BEST. She helped me all the way from tpjc to the cab :) Thank you so much! Always there for me heehee :D
Then ytd, dint go to sch! wz accompanied me to polyclinic then yan came. They came over to ma houseee. Hahaha. Kel came after! Then we went spize for dinner. A pity fer can't make it :( We dint order tomyam. Only if fer is present, then can eat hahaha.

Kept jaywalking then I'm like totally have-to-run-when-i-step-onto-the-road kind of person. So like. I ran even tho my knee was injured, haha screaming all the way.

EEEWWW. So like I still don't know what cca to join?! So deadddd.
And I am super lost in math. I don't understand a single thing? D:
Anyway I feel better in my class alr :D Tho I still shun and run when I see Joshua D: OMG.

Today, I came home aloneee! Eeyer. Fang lynn (my classmate!) brought me arnd tampines mall. Hahaha she was like a tour guide or more like, I was like a tourist. Ha.
Then this high class lady (she's 31 yrs old) asked me if she shld send her daughter to CHIJ schools. WHY NOT?! We talked from tampines to city hall. Hahahha wth :/

AH! Today is also the last day of wearing IJ UNIFORM :( Saddddd. Pple in my school are like. Crazy over the IJ uni? Ha. Eeeeee. Tpjc's uniform is supaaaaa ugly :( Argh no more pinafore!

Everyone thinks I'm mad. Cause I study in Tampines JC.
EH EH EH. The cut off is 12 kkkk. Yup, hahaahaha (sry, just dont want pple to think its a shit sch)


ok time to wash my wound D: OUCH LA.

ha this is so wordy. If you actually read every line, you're good (thumbs up!)

No comments: