Friday, February 22, 2008

hmm. so school has started for me. Tampines JC, sounds so yucky right.
and it's superrrr far from my house. there's only like another stc girl in the same sch.
what is this la, why did i get tpjc. But oh wellllllllllll.

first day of orientation was really bad.
I even had to do forfeit. Omg embarrassing. I suggested to sing (rejects know i love to sing :D)
I couldn't take it so i left school with friends whom i just got to know, much earlier.
hahaha and the reason was we went to other jcs to appeal :/

then second day, didn't wanna go initially. but Fer managed to convince me, and i also needed to secure a place in that tpjc. so i went.
and it was waaaaaaaaay better than the first day luh. had this compulsory choir auditions and i just simply refused to sing. Ha, the guy gave up on me :D
Then the mass dance. Omg the couple dance was too much luh. Couldn't take it, went to hide in the toilet. HAHA ALL THE GIRLS SCH GIRLS WERE INSIDE TOO. Ok games. Just because I'm small, got to participate in many stuff. Hahah but I had small friends with me :D ok finally managed to stay thru the orientation!

TODAY, i didn't go to school luh. Hahaha because there's wet games. So sian and lazyyyyy. And the outfit for orientation night's just too ugly for me la :/

I MISS THE REJECTS.

I'm glad you still think of me from time to time,
but I guess I'm just reading too much into this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REGINE!!