Happy CNY all! huat ah!
So CNY eve this year's a little different for me.
It's not the usual steamboat at home, cause my aunt turned vegeterian.
Soooo. Went to this restaurant at Apollo Centre.
Not bad not bad, though I love meat. Ha. Had yampaste! Anddd buddha jump over the wall.
Hahahaha. There were like 9 dishes I think D: time to lose some weight.
During Lou hei, I said.. GROW TALLER! Haha :(
K then walked arnd chinatown! Quite fun, like the atmosphere and all lah.
Cabbed home. Washed the kitchen (as in flooded with water kind). The whole family did it tgt. Like tht day syl and I alr washed lah, tsk. Watched teevee. The cny programmes. Haha, NAT HO!!! <3
Took some photos! (sorry I need to go shopping for clothes soon)
In my rooooom. I sprayed the yellow k. Haha.
My face is damn big comapred to hers, can you just see :(


My aunt is mad. Hahaha. She says my face isn't FUNNY, tht explains the below picture -.- but i still dont think its funny la. Hahahaha.
Paid $2 for this.
Love road closures :D

It's like I keep eating. Haha.
:( Omg I think I'm damn scary. Better stop dreaming. Don't let me dream of sweeeet dreams tonight pls D:
No comments:
Post a Comment