Been caught in your reign and I almost drowned
Went to meet Kel today at Bm Library. Hahaa been a long time since I stepped in there.
The O's studying days..
Then we went to mummum char kawy teow (just ate ytd pls)
Then Kel went home and I went to shaw house to meet monster.
OMG I WAITED DAMN LONG >:(
Went to buy sushi ingredients. Damn ex lah? $50? Ha I will kill myself if I don't make a decent one D: which probably will be the result. Monster alr thinks I'm hopeless when it comes to cooking. ONLY cooking la okay. Hahahaha.
Ate at swensens.
Ah I don't feel like blogging already.
My moodswing is MAJOR. Goodbye!
On a brighter note, Rejects tmr <3
I love these crazy friends. (btw i was pointing at old kelly in the pic, she was DAMN SKINNY)
Monday, February 04, 2008
Posted by Regine at 11:59 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment