Monday, February 11, 2008

Without you I'll be miserable at best.

First two days of cny was spent gg visiting with my family.

Third day of cny, rejects (minus kel ):) went to each other's houses except fer's and kel's.

Yesterday, went over to Des's house! Met Yan at tiong first, then trained there tgt. Saw my pri sch friend, who's also yan's friend. My reaction was damn funny hahaha.
Played pool. Omg I suck at it, hahaha. But no. I'm gna learn to play properly. Hahaha fer pls hor.
They played bball, while wz me and fer slacked. Went ktv room to have pizza and homed.

Pictures.

HAHAHA I didn't even hold it properly. Ok now I know. I will improve k.

HAHAHA. I keeeeeep laughing when I see these pictures of FeliciaSoh.

Now my turn, hahaha.

Ok will post the pther pics next time. I hafta get ready to meet Lishan and friend at vivo already. Watching the Jay Chou movie! K byeeeee.

No comments: