HAHA I found some old pictures in my photobucket :D
Anyway, I really cleared my room today. Hahaha it's super clean now.
But guess who did the tidying up? MY MOM. Hahaha I was like lying on my bed and giving instructions. Hahaha, my mom's quite cute. She's like a BU DAO WENG. Hahaha :D :D
Okay then went Ikea to see furniture. Cause I'm planning to get a new bed, and throw away some tables in my room. My dad doesn't want to buy a computer table! He threaten lorrrr. Hahaha if not I can't get a laptop. Tsk, ok so no comp table lorrrr. NVM.
But he kindly gave me $$$ to spend tmr. So I'm smiling :)
ANYWAYYYYY. MY HAIR IS DAMN UGLY, I think. Tskkk the fringe is some funny thing. Yan, don't meet tm alr lah. Hahahah! I'm just kidding and she knows :)
I bought the clear shampoo. HAHA please don't say I'm mad. I'm just TRYING to get the rain poster la. Nothing wrong with that right, tsk. So yah I have to use the shampoo. Haha what is this. BUT NVM. Almost stoled the small ads in watsons. Hahaha.
SO HERE ARE THE PICS! Hahaha quite funny. Just look at des. HAHA.


HAHA helen me vinee chinny pok!

This was like at Vinee's house. Hahah OMG I GREW VERY FAT.

If they carried me NOW, they would prolly die. Dont even think they can lift me up HA.

SRIMA! Hahahaha YOU'RE DAMN FUNNY. BA-CHAI! :D


Haha I obviously enjoyed licking everything and everyone last timeeee.

Mom, Sis, me! Hahahahha weirdddddd.
With bernetta. Hahahha! Right right right.OKAY LA, MEETING YAN TMR. CAN'T WAIT :D Bye everyoneeee! Study hard ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment