Hello. I'm damn tired, but I can't sleep.
Was talking to my pri sch friend last night. Hahaha he has a mono-tone voice HAH.
OKayyyyy so I went to meet Yan at vivo today!
When I got on the bus, I headed straight to the back. Like when I'm on the bus, I usually don't tend to look around, haha I know I'm weird.
Yeahhhh then weizhen suddenly called me sounding depressed, saying she wants to meet me to tell me smth. Like what can be SO IMPT right! Hahahaha and she kept asking me to stand up ad she even knows a weird looking person was looking at me. Hahaha ok yes, Olivia and Weizhen were on the bus too! Hahah so we went tgt :)
Went to look arnd for prom clothes, DONT HAVE. Just don't go lah, tsk. So irritating! Hahah.
Left olive and wz, went to watch the game plan! Omg MUST WATCH. I ALMOST cried lah. Omg lucky I never. Hahaha cause Yan dint cry! Tsk tsk, she dint even find it that sad. Hahaha shes madddd.
Okay we barely did anything today lor, so sad. Went to meet my mom after the movie. Bought some stuff, ate at yoshi. Long time since I ate yoshi alr. Heh, then homed.
Dont know whats wrong with my mom, she isn't a happy person anymore. Maybe cos of my grandfather. Tskkkk but can't be helped what, everyone has to GO someday.
So I figured I shld go visit him tmr. But I'm scared. I don't like to see a once healthy old man, reduced to his bones. It's just a very sad and scary sight to me. And I'll get so affected, I'll think of my nanny again. Tskkkkk :(
Omg omg! look who's appearing everywhere in Singapore. Even his VOICE. Hahah radio, trains, buses, teevee, shopping malls! Muahahaha.
TSK. I look damn ugly and weird la, but dont care alr laaaaaaa. hurrrr.
Alright, goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment