HAHA was webcamming with yan just now. I got so irritated with my fringe Ijust grab a clip and pinned it up. Ok so yeah, only Yan was able to see me actually. Hahahah her cam's not in use!
Anyway, webcammed because Fer and I went to cut our hair today! Haha we were like damn scared okay. Finally plucked up our courage and went to cut. Hahaha my fringe is like irritatinggg. And I got the cliched bob hairstyle. What to do, she suggested that ONLY.
WHATS DONE CANNOT BE UNDONE.
Yah so, after cutting, we went town. LONG TIME SINCE I BEEN THERE. Hahahaha! It's like vivo forever and ever. Yah so we wanted to shop for prom dress, but THERE'S NONE. Hahaha NVM. We walked ALOT okay. Like my thighs were itching, cause the fats kept shaking, like Uzap? Hahaha! OKAY NVM
And I think we look vulnerable cause EVERYONE came to us for like surveys, donations, all that. You knw.. outside PS there's like a million of them. Hahah.
Took ID photo too. But I look DAMN UGLY so just forget it. Hahahaha bet Fer's gna post on friendster or smth. ALWAYS LIKE THT. Hahaha!
I think I sound very happy, but that's because I really am :)
I will treasure and rmbr this friend of mine!
As you can see in the above picture, my room's REALLY MESSY. It's totally a pig sty. SO yeah, I might just stay home and tidy it up tmr. My mother is really gg to kill me. Like SOON. Hahah. she doesn't even want to look at my room!
And my tutor is right. I shld go study now. MCQ DOESN'T MEAN RELAX.
YES. OKAY. GOODNIGHT.
time now is : 12:52 AM. It's actually thursday alr. But I adjusted the time so it would be on wednesday :D
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Posted by Regine at 11:59 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment