Hi :D
Yesterday,

I want this, and polly pocket!!
Haha we surprised Wz, gave her an early birthday. Ate at sakae, ate A LOT. Really. Just look. There's more. Hahaha gluttons..And today's National Day celebration sucked. I mean, story-telling?! :/ Went vivo with Yan and Kelly after. Saw my primary friends on the bus. So weird. Hahaha but yeah they've changed like W-O-W. Hurrr. Ate at Marche, only my second time there, and quite proud of itt. So ex lah, it's mad. Hmm Kelly left after eating. So me and Yan walked arnd, didn't catch 'secret' cause tix were selling fast. I wanna watch jay chouuuu! Ok yeah so we ate and drink and talk and walk and I bought a top from pull & bear. Hahaha shld really stop spending money! Had chocochillo which is like 5.90 per cup. But it's heaven. Yan wanted to fly away. Hahaha.
I want a permanent fringe like that. Hahaha. Having a fat face is super sad case :(
Okay then we got really bored and decided to go home. Totally slept all the way, till 7pm. Cool right. I'm not gna study at all for this week maybe only on saturday :)
Our shirts look exceptionally bright right. Hahah cause I photo fixed :D
Of all times, my grandma had to rent goongS or smth. Hahaha. Musn't let it affect my studies! Yes yes. But I shall just watch now lah okay :D
I've been playing diner dash and cooking mama on sylvia's ds! It's damn fun. And pls lah, the psp shld just be mine :/ Rawh!!
Need a break after one sucky english prelim and sucky SBQ.
Goodnight.
can't stand pple who lie.
No comments:
Post a Comment