Hello. I woke up so early today. Reason being, I early last night cause I was having a major headache. I rmbr I was just saying I haven't experienced what having a headache felt like, some days back. And now!
Anyway, 31ST JULY was SRI'S BDAY :D
OKay and later, I having bio tuition at clementi.
Oh talking abt clementi, my tutor msged us to say he'll be late and that he got stuck in cement. HAHA then initially we were like saying aiyoh clementi also spell wrongly. We thought he was stuck in traffic jam. But turned out, he really got stuck in CEMENT! Hahaha funny.
ok yes, then after tuition going to Sylvia's school for the bazaar. It's like my dad and mom are gg too, so I better go. Yeap, then I can't study alr. Oh myyy I'm damn scared. Ytd night I had headache so I didn't study. Then later after tuition, I can't study. I better study at night!
And sunday, after tennis with Yan, I better study with Kelly! Totally "begin with the end in mind"
Hahaha, you see. study for 3 months, relax for 4 months. SOUNDS GOOD! :/
Oh snapple makes Vinee drunk :) HAHA
Vineeta's work of art :)
K I better go now! Don't wanna be late.
listen to quietdrive. niceeeee.
1 comment:
EH!
it doesnt make me drunk okay!
HAHA.
eh and i think the start with the end in mind thing really works la! :D
hi :D
vinee :D
Post a Comment