My godsister just reminded me that today was the day we sent my nanny to the hospice, last year. I rmbr we were all so happy then. Happy that she no longer had to stay in the hospital. And I rmbr the ride with her in the private ambulance. My nanny was so happy yet sad then, cause she had to part with the friendly nurses who took care of her for so many months.
K enough of that.
Went for tuition just now. I shld just start doing my tuition hmwk. I feel super stressed whenever Fer does her work, while I don't! Rawh, you know a not, FER!!! Hahaha.
After tuition, I went to my aunt's salon to consult her about the permanent fringe I want. Hahah she says I have to spray. I don't want lah, it's mafan to the max. And had my eyebrows plucked, after so long. It usually doesn't hurt but today, I teared and my aunt kept laughing at me. It's not like I want the tears to come out mah. Hahaha tskkk. Anyway I think I have very little eyebrow left :O Hmm then went to the library to return longgg overdue books. And I decided to walk home! Haha yea.
Whoooooo, it was Singapore's birthday yesterday. Had plans to go out for a movie, watch fireworks. But nah, hahaha. Decided to be pathetic and stayed home instead! But mhmm, not bad at all. After ndp, went for dinner at crab king. Just me Sylvia and dad. HA. We ate like 2 super big crabs lah, and deer meat and blah. Yummm :D Wore red and white too. Ha.
Hmm so bio tuition tmr. Actually saturday is always the most packed day. Hahaha. It's tuition + study day. But noooooo, tmr after tuition not studying :D It's happiness.
Yesterday my dad came over to my room to sleep. Cause I'm scared to sleep alone, recently. Ahhhhhh! Tonight I'll be alone, I really wanna die now. Monday's like hungry ghost festival already I think! Omg I'm damn scared. Kill me :( I want to camp over at someone's place. Haha D:
Goodbye mans
Friday, August 10, 2007
Posted by Regine at 10:37 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment