Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh myyyy, I haven't updated this for so long! (I feel)

There's just so much to talk about, but I can't possibly type them all down, right. I hardly even have time to blog! But now I'm blogging cause I'm home-schooling tmr! (FINALLY FOUND A NICE TERM) Haha yeah :D Finally made a decision. Had been staying back in sch for night study like everyday! With Wz, most of the time. Hahaha.

Anyway rushed home for my channel 8 (9pm) show today! Omg it's so sad. I really think it's a nice show. And I wanna play tennis. Now I wished I stayed in a condo. Convenient ehhhh. But nooooo. I have no timeeee. The amazing race is like the day after tmr. I so scared like reallyyyyy. Hurrrr :/ Our sch pple also gg lah, aiyer.

Anyway I got my own tennis racket alr, how cool. I went to meet the girl :D She's like primary sch I think. Hahaha. And I saw this super cute small boy, and I snapped a pic of him secretly. He keeps laughing for no reason and aiyah. He's just so cute :(

Ok I'm really tired now, but I think I shld go study. I'm an hour nearer to O's (quote patng).

We drew prawns during bio and it stinked. (or is it stank? is there sucha word?)
Haha and I'm still not gg for charles barton. He's so cute, like mr bean.

Lit lesson today was crazy. There was like some smell. Actually I wasn't really scared but seeing everyone flee, I thought I shld feel scared too. I wonder what it is, really? Hahaha

I believe you don't really know what I'm talking abt because I don't know what I'm talking about too.

I'm so tired tired tired. But nonetheless, studying with wz at the library tmr :)
Goodnight! I will update on the amazing race :D With picturessss! I will I will.


Do you think we'll win the race? I want to. Haha duh who doesn't!
Wish me luck and I will get nintendo ds. Or maybe not, since I'm an hour nearer to O's.

Wz can't stop eating. Stay that way! It's healthy :D I just ate ben & jerry's chunky monkey :D
And beard papa frequently. Don't care abt my weight alr lah! WHO CARES.

Ok, bye. I'm just typing whatever comes to my mind :)

No comments: