Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hello, I'm sick and thus, I skipped school today.
And I'm proud to say that, my day was not wasted. Mainly because, I studied :)

Well, haven't been updating because I'm busy! Not just me, but everyone who's taking O's this year? Yeappp.
Last Saturday was the usual. Was rather unwell, but went for tuitions anyway. Amath tuition, bio tuition, then study session with Yan and Kelly, then vivo with my mom.

Live earth was on saturday too, right? Hahah he's so good looking I just had to take a pic. Answer the call! Hahaha I bought energy-saving light bulbs :D


Sunday went for dinner at anchorpoint deli. Anchor's seriously dead now :( Like, lifeless. Umm, then shopped at Ikea. I bought a lamp, haha cause mine spoiled. Now, I can study in the dark again :D Try it, best way to concentrate, I mean, with a lamp on lah. Homed, then tidied up my room! Woah, all the dust and I kept sneezing lah. Tidied till like quite late? Hahaha. Then finally started on hmwk..

Monday was school. As usual, nothing much lah. I can't rmbr whatever happened in sch, if you realise. I can only recall everything that happened outside sch. Hahaha. During bio prac. My carrot, yan's onion. Hahaha. Pracs are a bore!

Tuesday, ok I rmbr. PatNg talked to me again. Rarrr I think I failed both math. He says I don't even look like I care? Woahlao. But I guess he's right. I care. But I don't do anything abt it. Night study. Went home after school, to bathe sleep eat. Then back to sch at 5+pm for night study. So weird to go sch at tht time. Hmm it was rather productive I must say! Studying with Wz is good, whenever I look around or stone she'll like make me realise, and I'll continue studying. Hahaha. Ended at 8pm. reached home arnd 8:30pm. Ate!

I'll be taking part in this amazing race thingo called Fun On Foot with Yan, Sylvia and erm Nizam! Hahaha I think it shld be fun?
Hurr the 4th-5th prize is like $500! That's still not bad.
And I suggested we call ourselves 'The Lignified' -.- Haha too much bio tuition.
Yeah it's on the 21st july! A saturday, which means I must skip bio tuition!
Anyway it's organised by the singapore heritage fest. So I guess I've got to find out more abt each religion!

Oh and another thing, today's my nanny's birthday :) I really want her to know that I miss her alooooot. Like infinite. She haven't been in my dreams lately.

Sometimes, don't you wonder where people really go to after death? Like is there life after death that kind of thing? I always ask myself how my nanny is, like what is she even doing or.. wearing?! You know.. sigh. I admit that I'm afraid of death. Very afraid. I'll be like all alone, don't even know what will happen to me! Ahhhh always scare myself with these thoughts :(

Her death anniversary wld be in september. See when you die, you have birthday and death day. That is just so... :'( I really miss her! I can't post any recent enough pictures cause she looks so weak and frail :( Rawhhhhhh.

Love.


Back to some studying now, I got to prove to PatNg that I can! Argh, no more eat sleep repeat life. Goodbye.

No comments: