sum 41. paramore. hooray!It's been some time since I updated! Hmm.
Oh yea the AMAZING RACE! Woahlao, so much to say, but where do I start? Haaaa. rm I was rather unhappy because I dropped my phone! And there 's like scratches on every corner nowwww. Aiyah all in all, didn't win. Haha but it was fun at times I guess!
Been skipping sch quite a bit. Hahah home-school :)
I rmbred one friday (last friday I think) Wz Fer and I skipped sch so we went to the libary to study. Then Fer sneaked back for Charles Barton. Hahaha studied till 6:3opm with zhen and I went to cut my hair, then we went to eat bk. Okay.
I rmbred one friday (last friday I think) Wz Fer and I skipped sch so we went to the libary to study. Then Fer sneaked back for Charles Barton. Hahaha studied till 6:3opm with zhen and I went to cut my hair, then we went to eat bk. Okay.
Yesterday, home-schooled again :D
Studied Ss at home, then went to meet Vinee. She had her hair cut at my aunt's and we went library. Not to study, but slack. The librarian told us to be quiet. Hahaha took pics in the toilet! We were rather noisy in the toilet too :/ Hahaha.
Anyway why do teachers make students print our powerpoint slides? AND somemore they design the slides until so nice with rainbow colors, and students have to change it to black and white? Mhmm, I mean I use up my black ink nd my new packet of printing paper. Wonderful. And printed until like 2am? I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY STAYED UP TO PRINT THAT OK
totally slept during eng mass lecture lah. like woah. after sch, attempted to study abit, but failed. so we went to eat at wz's house hawker. ate char kway teow again. and chendol. fattttt. we sat there and talked till the sky turned darker. haha. im so lazy to caps lock and punctuation.
i not gg sch again tmr. i really want to go but i think of waking up so early, and wasting my time away in sch, i changed my mind. but i cant go on like that, home schooling all day long!
SO PLEASE. Let this be the last last day im home schling k.
byeee, im so tired and i really still blame the printing of ppt slides (?!?!?) till 2am.
goodbye and goodnight. finally tennis tmr :D tuition tmr too. laughing time haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment