Friday, July 06, 2007

Hi. Today was happiness + disappointment first thing in the morning.

Happiness: I took the lift with _.
Disappointment: Also because I took the lift with _.
HAHA. Hurhur :/

Anywayyyyy.
Skipped school yesterday. I shld've went, because my day was totally wasted. By the time I really woke up, it was near the end of school. Hahaha like ?!! I'm sucha pig laaaa.

Today, woke up so unwillingly! And I took like forever to put my lens on. I really wanted to give up and just wear specs to school. But when I tried again, it finally fit in :/ Argh. I have no patience..
Most important part of the day: Chinese orals!
Started speaking chinese since history lesson while Maris practised with me :D Haha. Thennnnnn it was the real deal! Woahlaoeh I swear I've nvr been so nervous before, ok other than solo singing in.. sec one? or two? Eh I wanna be a singer. HAHA. Omggg. Hahaha. Erm, the teacher didn't ask me anything at all!! I wonder if that's gd or bad? Could be either? He just kept UMM-ING. Like even when I just stared at him and said nothing?! So weird. I was like waiting for him to ask me questions cause I had nothing to say but all he did was UMM! @#!*&@! So I crapped up some stuff lah. The passage is like can die, I skipped many words. Heh, nvm. IT'S OVER :)

Then I stayed a bit in school, went to my aunt's salon with the intention of getting my hair trimmed. Buttttt. When I reached, she was totally like "WHY WANT TO CUT! LIKE THAT NICE!" Kind of thingggg and she showed me how I could tie my hair to school and all. She was totally against the idea of trimming :/ Hahah soooo.. I didn't in the end lah. But I really don't wanna tie my hair to school! I'm gna look so weird and fatter than ever :( Rawh help!
Hahah Weizhen drew this! Isn't she talented :D She drew with her mouse lah! We decided to study hard. Hahaha I hope it'll happen!!

Okay tmr's gna be a loooong day! My tutor is kinda mad. He like can't wait to have tuition. Hahaha so weirddd. And Fer has some plan for tmr. I wonder what she's up to!! Hahaha.

After tuition at early (to me) 10am in the morning, it'll be bio tuition in clementi. Thennn studying in library with yan and kelly. Thennnn maybe meeting my mom. BUT I can't spend her $$ anymore. I feel so guilty.

I feel so bad, that I laughed at _ too :( But I wasn't laughing at her.. REALLY. It was her fast reaction I was laughing at lah!! Haiyah. I bet patng hates me more nw, cause I didnt reply the msg and he prolly thinks im a coward. Nvm lah huh. Hahaha :/

Ok my aunt seriously thinks my calves (?!) are like HUGEEE :( And I'm determined to lose weight, and she'll help me. Tennis :D I shld ask Yan to join soon! When I'm better then my aunt can teach her :)

K bye!

No comments: