Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I got a piece of paper,
but it's empty.

I sincerely thank Adel! For sending me click five :D I know you'll read this hahaha.

It's so niceeeee.

I thought my ipod spoilt ytd, and I almost cried. Cause Adel like sent me, and I waited so long and my ipod had to spoil?! But it didn't lah. Heheh.

Sylvia just told me smth and I'm VERY JEALOUS. Ahhhhhh!!! I'm not fated :(
Now, I wanna go nanyang jc so badly. Hahaha D: Kidding.

Anyway, been gg home with Vinee for the past two days. And we've been eating at bubble bliss cafe. Hahaha yes that's the name of the eating place! They sell Ramly's. I totally can't go on a diet, cause Vinee orders cheeze fries and how can I not eat it?! Hahah and yeah bubble teaaaaa! Tuesday I had choc, today I had oreo choc. Arghhhhhhh. And brownie!!! AIYA.
No more bubble bliss for us hahaha.


I took quite long to draw this, so hard to draw!! Hahaha it's some xylem? Is it :/

This was on the library wall, hahaha quite funny what right.

I think this picture is cool, hahahha :D

Now, you agree my face is fat?! :'( Omgggg.

There, bubble bliss cafe, hahaha.

HAHA Kelly and I were counting the number of OKAYS the chem teacher said in like perhaps 20mins??? and look at the circled one, its 134 OKAYS! Beat that, hahaha. Both our chem teachers are... weird. Miss Tham? Is SUPER LAME, but it's like will laugh kind. Hahaha.

When we were young, haha :/


OKay, tmr I not going school :D I'm a happy kid, goodnight!
Have fun in school :D

Target for O's: 11 POINTS.
I know I can, if I really work hard, so AH! I WANT TO WORK HARD, SO BADLY.

I shld make the library my second home. Sounds so sad. Night study starts next week.
I hope everything goes well for me.

121 days to O's first written paper: AMATH.
CHIONGGG! :/ I must walk the walkkkkkk!!!!!

motivation motivation motivation, give me some

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA. Are you kidding? I think the structure is super weird!!

And I can't get the melody out?! And I got B for music.

Anyway, you're welcome for the Click Five album thingy :DD

LETS WORK HARD TOGETHER!!!

-adela