My blog is terrible neglected, everyone.
Anyway,
Sunday I was at night safari. It was alright, kinda boring haha. But I spent time with my godparents and godsisters! Been long since we last went out so yeah :) After night safari, was supper, seafood at East coast. Then back to my godparent's and stayed over. Yeap! It was basically nice :)
Monday was at Pasir ris till about 4pm? Cant rmbr. Then cabbed back to my place, slept. Woke up blahblah, tuition was at 9pm! There was css, so I left my house only at like 8.57pm? Hahaha. But its just so near. And yeah, tuition ended super late, like last bus alr I guess. But my tutor sent me home so its okay. Hurrrrr.
Tuesday.. I went to the library with Sylvia, again. Ha I wanted to study for math mocks. Then I saw Ariel and Shihui and they managed to reserve seats at their table for us :) Studied for quite a while, they left. We stayed for a while more and left too haha.
Wednesday was a and emath mock exams. I nvr give up hope la, I even went to the library to study, but I just cant seem to do the questions! @!#$%! It's just so irritating, I really hate math. And yeah, I'm gna fail like shit. Again.
Today, was the last mock paper! I woke up, and I really didn't felt like gg sch lah!! Like I alr almost went back to sleep? Then okay.. I went to the bathroom, I accidetally rested my elbow on the shower tap and cold water just came down on me lah?! Woahlaoeh. And I was totally awake. Fully already. So.. chem mock was like no comment? I hope I pass at least borderline-ly.
Ok I just woke up from a short nap, and I'm gg out soon!
So goodbye :D I love spending time with my godsisters.
Anyway pictures in next post haha :D
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Posted by Regine at 12:36 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment