Hahah uglyyyyy :/
My smile obviously looks fake here lah, haha but I wasn't faking leh :/
Honey's dad knows my godfather --> The man on the right :D
Anyway my eye hurts :(
Today was english orals. Haha because of Lin, I embarrassed myself. Cause I wanted to let her see the picture, so I held my paper higher lor. Hahah I didn't know like almost everyone could see lah. So Mr Seow came and said "Everyone can see." Haha he's funny. He even took a table for me to put the paper lah. Ha.
Orals was alright, I guess? No feelings. Haha went to the canteen after. Sat there, talked to Kelly. Then left with Vinee for her dental, which was just beside my aunt's saloon! Hahaha. Then blah, she went to cut her hair at my aunt's. Yeap! Then homed and slept.
Woke up, went for tuition at macs. Haha I totally didn't see Fer although she was just sitting near the entrance. Anyway macs today was like filled with stc people. Hah we even saw Mrs Lau. Her baby is so cute and chubby :D And some old man was angry with us. Hahaha cause Fer wanted to go tap him when he's asleep! Hahaha. Funnyyyyyy! Oh yea, even feizhen was at macs lah. Hahah its like everyone, yknw. Then my tutor drove me home, yeah that's abt it!
I just discovered some cool features in my phone :D
Anyway I really think I shld start doing some math papers?! There's like 40. Congratulations to me. Yeah, and my bio tuition hmwk, bio tuition is like tmr, and my amath tuition's trigo.
I hate studying, today during convo, Mr Seow asked
"Some students think studying certain subjects are not necessary."
And so I said,
"Yah, I personally think so too. For example, MATHEMATICS. But a teacher told me we need THINKING SKILLS. So I guess, math is for thinking skills." Hahahaha, I think he cld sense my hatred for math so he asked abt chem and bio :/ Hahaha.
AAANNNYYYWWWAAAYYY.
Tmr would be tuition in the afternoon then off to des + brina's condo for bbq! Yeap.
Goodbyeeeeeeeee.
I wanna go great world :( I was telling kelly today, and I'm reminded again. Kns. Haaaa.
Maybe I will go to watch Surf's up again. Ok ok bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment