Sunday, June 17, 2007

Omg Hi! Haha I've been soooo lazy to blog. And I was too tired ytd.

Because! I slept at 4am laaaa. And I can't believe the reason for it. Hahaha I was reading a book! It's so damn nice, I nearly cried lah. And I finished the whole book okay? In one day!! I spent 7 hours. Hahaha.

Ok I'm listening to: Little things - Son of dork.

Anyway, I shall just blog abt yesterday and today. And leave the past few days to pictures :)
Yesterday, had bio tuition in clementi. Haha I wanted to murder Lin so she could stop breathing! Hahaha :D Ok then talked abt the bbq in macs for a while. Then Lin and I went to fair price to get her baking stuff. Saw chinny pok! Haha.

Ok I don't understand why, I always have to wait VERY long for buses. Normally, 855 is like super long kind. Then now, 147. Urgh. I waited very long when gg for tuition, as well as returning home from tuition! Woahlao.

Anyway, there was this guy on the bus. HE LOOKED LIKE ZAIZAI! Hahaha. Okay.
Met Sylvia below, went up, slacked and changed, left for vivo. Went window shopping.. until we met mom, it was real shopping! Hahaha yesyes, I finally bought new clothes, after so long.

Dinner at yoshi, then haagen daz. Is tht how you spell it haha.
Yeap, then homed! I was moodswinging I guess. But I felt sick.

OKay and today, I'm gg to night safari! Later on. Whooo, but the rain :( So it's like not that confirmed. And after, I might stay over at my godparent's. Yeap that's abt all.

Oh today, Happy father's day.

Pictures! I'm rather lazy but I will upload anyway..

I like it when people help to push me on the swing :) And thats me by the way haha.

COOKING MAMA! Omg this game is damn fun please. When thay ask you to blow, you really got to blow into the mic! Cool right, I want nintendo Ds!! No more psp.


Okay, I'm really lazy so bye.
Anyway mocks were shit. Hur :/

No comments: