In my mind, you're with me once again.
Hello back, NAME :)
Anyway yesterday.
Met Fer earlier and had breakfast in macs. Tuition was in macs too.
Met Fer earlier and had breakfast in macs. Tuition was in macs too.
After tuition, homed to lighten my bag load.
Then to great world for Shrek. Don't watch. Not nice. I slept.
Then to clarke quay's central. First time there, okay lah not bad.
Pepper lunch for dinner.
Had chinese orals. Screwed the conversation part. I hope the old teacher I chiong-ed to is lenient :/
Then aiyah weizhen is like angry with me I guess.
Went tiong. Watched shrek like again. Wileen and I slept. Again.
Back to school for lit lesson.
Now I'm here. Alone at home.
I need to go back to great world again :(
Oh myyyyy. How on earth am I gna find this person? Impossible.
Imagine if you can find whoever you want to find on friendster? That'd be the coolest ever.
It was eye contact :( Really.
It was eye contact :( Really.
F-A-T-E

Should I have dinner or vivo or shld I just stay home?
I'm feeling lonely.. I need some sleep, goodbye.
Wish me luck.
Inside my heart, there's a place for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment