Hi. I'm supposed to be in school right now, for chem lesson.
But, my swollen eyes have not recovered and it's very painful :(
Last saturday, I decided to stay home to study. However, I didn't. As always. Hurr.
Then after I hung up the phone and walked to the living room, I realised my eyes were like swollen and there were like, bites? I thought they were mosquito bites, so didn't bother much.
But when I woke up on sunday, there were like rashes all over my body. I was like !! . I also don't know what happened, like srsly. FYI, because of this rash outbreak, I've been crying alot! I feel like a loser, but I was truly scared laaaaa. Went to nap and when I woke up, it got worse. Then I cried again! My mom like applied wine on me? I smelled like a drunkard but it has this cooling effect on my skin so I didn't really care.
I only slept at 5am, which was already Monday. Anyway midnight, I started to itch again. Then I got disappointed (haha) cause I thought it already healed! And everyone's asleep. Then I started crying again. Cos I thought I had HFMD! How funny right. But I felt really scared, sad and hopeless. and useless. Yeah then I started to think like
"I cannot miss chem. What if I can't catch up! Ah!"
"Is this HFMD? Omgggggg"
"Nobody's here to help me, everyone's asleep. Not nice to wake them up"
I was really itching like nobody's business manzxzx! And I had to wear like long pants and long sleeves, and I cannot turn on the fan! So it was like hot and all. So irritating!
HAIYAAAA. Anyway I really felt like I was gna ok not die, but you know. And I dreamt that I was hospitalised and no one came to visit me :( I desperately wanted to recover lah!
AND NOW. The rashes are gone :D But my eyes are like DAMN PAINFUL. I actually thought it was JUST a mozzie bite?
Oh yeah, and I didn't visit the doc's at all. I mean, for what. It'll still be like some cream for me to apply. I recovered from the rash without any doc's help. That's like woah.
Ok nvm. I just complained a whole lot? Naturally.
I might go for chem afternoon session! I'm really missing out alot. Feel like crying again :?
So I shall sleep now. I needa rest my eyes :) And fingers. So goodbye
What hurts the most, was being so close.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Posted by Regine at 9:00 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment