Yah so, the cockroach is damn gross!
My dad caught it in the end. Sometimes, you really need men's help! Hurr.
Uhm, just a brief update with pictures! Starting from the 27th may..

OMG I tell you don't ever try this. It's the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted! OK not so exaggerated haha. But YAH. I spit it out the moment it landed on my tongue :/
Anyway you see the peacock man on top, he's scary. While I was waiting for my mom I saw him again! Soooooo.. I called my mom:
Me: Can you hurry come! GOT PEACOCK!!
Mom: HUH ?!?!
Hahahaha. Oh and, cancelled tuition today. Hahaha Fer and I were too tired :D
And my tutor actually thinks the one who spoke to him on the phone was me.
And I'm reallllly lazy to add colors, blah. What's wrong with me hahaha.
There's sch tmr. WHAT A BORE AND CHORE AND DREAD. Argh so night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment