Hello. I just came back from my aunt's salon not too long ago.
So I did cut my hair, but to me it's like no diff except that I feel lighter. And my hair no longer traps heat (haha). But to my aunt, it's like a whole new look -.- Whatever she says :) Hahaha.
Finally plucked my eyebrows too!
Then because my phone was in my bag and it was on silent mode. My sist and Lin called and called. Hahaha my sis called, cause lin kept calling my house. Then lin called, cause her mom kept calling her for the tuition thing. So I'm like the cause of everything. Hahahaha.
My sist finally called my aunt's salon..
Sylvia: You got handphone for what huh?! Throw away lah!
Me: Hahahahahahaha! Sorry on silent mode.
Hahah I always don't pick up calls, ever since I got my new phone! I also don't know why. That's why my sister is like irritated cause she always calls me. Hahaha. OKAY.
I haven't started studying for mocks AT ALL. Slap me lah :(
See lah, ytd night I wanted to study but Lin said "Sleep now, study tmr. Best." Smth like that. Hahahaha :D
I'm gg for tuition! Bio. And some intensive amath programme.
This is the only way I can FORCE myself to study.
ME: Woah next time I will give my child tuition for EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT.
Mom: ... -.-
ME: If he/she is like me lah. Hurr.
I've been playing tennis everyday! On the phone. Ok very lame :/
But but! I'm most prolly gg to waterplace for REAL tennis on saturday :D Yessss, I wanna learn.
Ohoh, CSS 2! I like marcus lee :D Hahah but he's 15, but looks older. Eeeee. The small boy is eeee he looks like a kid, but sounds like a MAN. Eeeee. But he's gd. Yellow- kat's. Blue- Lin's. The blue one is not even a crane lah. I'm sorry hahahaha :D
I need a new blog picture :( Kellyyyy!
I shall watch jinshun now . ok byeeeeee.
When will I start studying? I wonder.
I can't believe this! It's been ... many days.
No comments:
Post a Comment