Hello. I'm tired :(
And my horoscope says if I scrape thru the rest of of the week, I can give myself a big pat on the back! Omg can I even survive this week. It also says I'll be dead tired at the end of this week :O
So forgive me when I keep saying I'm tired. How many times have I said the word tired? Seems like a million times.
Anyway today was Chinese PRELIMS. Can you believe it. Ok yeah and like the letter, everything is stated like name address all. It's standard what right. But guess what, I signed off as HuiRong. HAHA omg shld be some XiaoLi (give in qn) or smth! Ahhhh marks deducted just like that :(
& I slept during paper 2! The most boring paper ever. I was like not totally asleep but you knw the dozing off asleep mode? Aiyah only I understand haha. But zomg! I realised I was holding onto my pen and my words were like crazy. And I really STRUGGLED to stay awake.
Chem prac.
Hahahaha kiss goodbye to the marks lah.
The question says: Name an ELEMENT. My answer was sulphur dioxide, which is not even an element :) Very good ah.
And I totally didn't test for gases. And calculations left blank.
My residue was like superrrr little and I can't test for whatever needs to be tested! (that's what I thought lah) So I asked the man, I don't even know his name:
Me: Errm, you see ah. -shows him the residue. I keep doing and doing, I still get this amt. How to test!
Man: Erm, you've got to find a way.
Me: But I really add alot of nitric acid, still same.
Man: You've got to find a way.
Woahhh, in my heart was like "forget it". He's gna say "You've got to find a way" again, I bet. Hahaha! "I found a way, I found a way" shld have told him this cause in the end I really found a way to get the friggin' residue. Drake and Josh theme omg hahaha.
Anyway I really don't know what I'm doing in Lit lesson. I guess Weizhen too. Hahaha cause all we do is sleep and stone and watch pple run on the track.
Anyway let me introduce to you, abcde :D


Masnirahhhhhhhhh :D I think we'd be like the best of friends if we were still in the same school okay. Hahah can you rmbr childish prefect days! Like recess duties and all. So weird. Hahaha. And badminton, omg. Ha and I still rmbr the first time I met you! When we weren't even in the same pri sch, was at a badminton tournament! And you were like damn pro, we all felt intimidated lah. Hahaha. Aiyah I suddenly miss primary school life a lot! Catch up sooonnn.
OKay. I'm so sleepy that I can sleep. What am I saying :/
Goodnight world. Fer says I'm emo in my blog. I shan't be anymore hahahaha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment