I screwed my english papers today :(
I don't even know wth I was writing in the letter.
& I just realised that I missed out the instruction "use material only from paragraphs 1, 3, 4, 6" for my summary :( And it's like in CAPS and BOLD somemore. How can I miss it! Friggggggg.
Haiyah, I can't do anything to change it right. I hate to fail english.
Was like telling Kelly, chinese not good, english also not good, might as well don't talk :(
And tmr's bio prac. I hate prac. It's the time when I get all kanchionged up! Hurhur.
Okay I did like Ss notes on chpt 7 just now. It's quite a loooot D:
The nine o'clock show's super funny :D Hahahahahahaha!
And it's the first time I watched this season's american idol :/ Hahah and my fave is.....
BLAKE! He's cute :)
OKay I think my carelessness for these exams are like due to lack of sleep.
SO. I better go to bed now. Goodnight all ! And,
Happy birthday happypill :)
I haven't got presents for alot of people. The May babies. But I will soon!
Cause I'm ponning on friday I guess :D Join me!
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Posted by Regine at 11:34 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment