Sunday, April 29, 2007

I, Regine promise to go study chem and chinese after this post.

I just did heymath quiz online. And I got 9/20. Rightttt, my morale is down down down! :(
Why can't I seem to get math right! I'm really very sad.

But anyhow, on saturday.
Went to esplanade library to study with Linnnnnn. And seriously, we really studied. Like WOAH. Hahaha :D Till like 6plus. Then Lin went home while I went shopping with Syl and mom! It felt sooooo supaaaa good. It's like I studied (so I felt accomplished) then you go shopping, you know that kind of feeling?? Hahaha yeah. Then dinner at asian kitchen! I love :)

Today,
had tuition at Fer's in the afternoon. My tutor kept asking me questions! And it's like the purposely kind OMG. I really cannoooooT! Okay haha. Then after tuition, hitched a ride in his car to Vivo to meet my mom! I bought big big bag! Hahaha makes me look smaller than usual but I like :) Blahblahblah, then Syl knocked off from work and we went for dinner at Bk. Blahblah, homed! Had a good laugh in the bus (long story) and two indians were staring at me! Hahahaha I think I really laughed too loud :) And homed.

Wore this today hahaha.

Try this from candy empire. It's nice!

Can you imagine? Tmr's like chinese exam and chem prac exam and I went shopping. Hmm I'm the champion lah. Oh and, my chem prac's in school!!! KILL ME.

Okay I'm gna fufil the promise made above!
And after O's, I wanna work in the bear shop! (I forgot the name lah) They have winnie the pooh!!


Goodbye, study hard! (should be telling myself that)

No comments: