"Stop comparing me to other women. I hate that."
Love, your body.
Haha funny :)
Well, I guess everyone's busy, no time to come online.
Anyway, stayed back with Yan and Rena yesterday to discuss abt lit on stage. Hmm I was wondering why I'm quite involved in it, and I know! It's because of Yanyan :) Hahaha as her friend, I think I shld help her! :D I'm so nice omggggg. Hahahaha :O)
I didn't do my chinese holiday hmwk, as usual including Adel and Bri :D Hahah.
Regine: Can I hand in to you latest by friday?
Lee TT: Why?
Regine: (I can't think of a good reason on the spot!) Errr.. cause I didn't bring...
Lee TT: Didn't bring, means got do right??
Regine: Err.. Yeahhhhh (NO!)
Lee TT: Okay then hand in tmr
Omg! Hahahaha so I had to rush like mad just now, and I finished but the answers were totally ?!?!? Yeah. Hahhah.
I've been lifting dumbbells (spelling?) these few days ahah. But it's only 3LB. But just you wait and see... I'm gna lift heavier ones! Hahaha RIGHT. I don't want those flabby arms!
I guess, the graduating classes, we all shld work hard. But my problem is, I don't know how to study for all the subs except chem and math, NOW. Like bio, how to? Only like Math and chem can practise practise, get it? AIYAH. So stressed. Sec 4's a crucial year! Funny how I realise it only now hahaha.
Goodbye! I still have tuition hmwk :O RAWH.
Okay it's actually 12:03am now, but I changed the time cause I want this post to be under WEDNESDAY :)
&&, Thank you Bri for the SP cd!
&&&, Thank you Julie for another Rain packet drink! (more!more! :D) Doubt she'll see this anyway but I really appreciate lah! Heh heh.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Posted by Regine at 11:52 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment