Woahhhhhhhhhh. Can you tell me why I even went to sign up for 200m? Hahaha.
PE today was a bit of a killer already! I feel like a loser saying this. We ran 1.2, which is 6 rounds. And I was already dying. Hahaha and I seriously hate my face lah. It was like totally flushed- red! Yucks lah why why why. I bet my blood circulatory system must be excellent. Or is it just because I'm unfit. Hahahah aiyah!
Stayed back for lit on stage rehearsal. Hahah I think Lin totally can make it. Homed with Lin, Nicole, Sri and Puiyoong. HAHA Lin actually sings the DONG LE song on hana kimi. Hahahaha, Lin = hardcore hana kimi freak! :D
Just listened to Simple plan! Omggg and I totally felt damn high after listening. Hahahaha the craze is back! Whooooo.
Oh god, I think my mom's bringing her Hello Kitty handbag to PTC tmr. What's her problem laaaaaaaa. Hahahaha.
& heats tmr! Running 80m. I don't care already, just anyhow. I'm wearing my sporty sch shoe to run. Who cares! At least I get participation points :D Good enuffff.
And here I present to you, my new love :)

Goodnight! I miss AHPS CLASS 4A!
Can't find anyone on friendster lah, what is this :(
No comments:
Post a Comment