Monday, March 19, 2007

I hate school.

Got back Bio results and Amath today. I passed both! I'm glad. And amath, I REALLY didn't like chiong for it or smth. I led my normal way of studying which is just reading my notes? Soooo. It's not like what PatNg said? Hahaha and most credits definitely goes to MYSELF (?) and my tutor and some of PatNg's math lessons. Hahahaha yeah, so now he thinks I'm hardworking. I'll be dead if my results drop for SA1!

They had to check geog papers after sch so non geog pple (me and denise) walked to the bus stop together. Hahaha lucky she didn't make me miss my bus cause I make her miss hers. But in the end, we both didn't miss. I don't think you get it, but nvm.

So reached home and I slept for many hoursss. Talk about working hard hahaha. But after I woke up and after hana kimi (the ending's really bad!), I did my work! Now I'm left with amath hols hmwk and a bit of chem :D Still, I shouldn't be here anyway. Hahahahah.

My fringe's so short it's hard to clip and Kelly was totally staring at me weirdly until I clipped my hair up. Hahah don't think I don't know ah kelly tan. Hahah.

So it's heats on friday. Lit on stage on friday. Ptc on friday also? Izit? :/ Friday's a busy day.
Okay I'll go do my work now. See ya'll.

Invincible.

No comments: