Let me introduce to you, MY ROLE MODEL :D
Yesyes, I aim to be like her. Forever busy. I'm gna keep myself busy! Hahahahha, we'll see.
And these are pictures from lit on stage. Got them from Kelly haha.
Weizhen on the left!
AWWWW LIN! Hahahah!
That's the wall behind us hahaha.
I went to watch Mr Bean's holiday just now. And I felt super guilty. Cause,
I could be studying. (Hahaha, I sound hardcore)
I promised Yan to watch it with her!
But it's like my mom haven't watched a movie in damn long. And, it's her off-day today. So I'm like caught in the middle! Nvm, I can always accompany Yanyan to watch what, right? Anyway the movie's funny hahaha, Mr bean's the cutest. The bomb!
After this, I'm gna do the history thingo. Oh and I'm gna stay back in school some days, to study. Want to join? Hahaha :D
Kgoodnightbye.
"Cause I feel like I'm living the worst day, over and over again"
No comments:
Post a Comment