Picture perfect life.
I'm feeling lonely to the shits now lah! Why only I get to feel this way? Rawh!!!!
Aiyah anyway. My day went like this today.
I was supposed to wake up at 10am this morning. Then when the alarm rang, I extended to 11am, then finally I woke up at 11.30am. I don't know why, prolly because I slept at like 2am :/ I don't know, aiyahhhhhhhhh.
Okay then lunch. Dad wanted to fetch me to tuition, but when I reached the porch, he was in his friend's cab. All the cabbies (uncles) hahaha. So his friend fetched me to fer's. They call him Botak by the way. But he's not.
After tuition, took a bus with fer to school then transferred bus to my house. Fer left then I transferred bus again, to Lin's house. It was a long journey. I was damn scared lah! There were dogs barking, and it was totally uluated I shouldn't have suggested to walk in ALONE to meet Lin! :O Her neighbourhood is. Like ghost town, you know. Aiyah you won't understand unless you've been there. Hahahah. But Lin's kitchen is like, damn zen lah. To me. OK what is zen HAHA.
We then studied. I did math. It was like math the whole day for me! My worst enemy. Until like 7++, Des came while we were playing worms. Hahah Lin is hardcore. Omg IT'S SO FUNNY. Hahahah Lin makes me laugh lah! HAAAAAHAAAAAAAA! Then after, we studied and dinner. Hah aiyah ok I dont know. dont feel like blogging alr. dont wanna caps and all. suddenly.
homed at 10plus, des's dad drove me home. fetched me home. which one. haaaaaa.
yay tuition tmr's cancelled.
goodnight. im off to depressed, sad, tired, moody mode.
i dont feel like adding colors. boohoo.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Posted by Regine at 11:51 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment