Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Can you just shoot me? I just woke up not too long ago. From my nap.
Later I don't need to sleep already lah woahlao.

I knew it, I knew this would happen if I go home after school.
Hahahaha what's my problem lah! Boohoo.

Anyway, new blog url. Cause I heard people can't access blogs with - right.
So there, Weizhen thought of the name! Hahah like rug regs. Rugrats. You know? Hahaha.

School today was like yucks. So long and draggyyyyy. But there isn't math hmwk :D Hooray.
But I'm still gna force myself to try and do that vectors shit again.

I think Lit is the best lesson, for now. It's super slack. But tmr, no more slacking. Aiyah.

Yan and I wanted to go out to either movie or study today. But we spent so much deciding, that in the end, we both went home and I nearly missed my bus. Phew. Hahaha you know us humans, can't spend too much time on deciding then in the end, you'll just end up doing something boring. Hahaha if you get what I mean!


Tmr's some pulau blah blah oil trip. Hahahah I still rmbr telling des SUNGEI BULOH. Hahahah! Ok nvmm.
Remember Elliot Yamin from american idol? His songs are not bad! And this morning, the song that they play in the cinemas before the movie starts? The song by the frogs. Hahaha it was stuck in my head!

"I bet you're planning what to say, to ruin the movie and kill my day"... haha I think I watch too much movies!

OHYEAH. Just now, my Ah ma woke me up, cause someone called my house lah looking for me.

Ah ma: -taps on me. Eh ni jiao fwigine ah? (is your name REGINE?)
Regine: Uh. Gen ta jiang wo shui jiao. (yeah tell her im sleeping!)
Ah ma: Orh hao hao. (Okay okay)

Hahaha she's so cute! FWIgine. Hahahahah. Cause she don't know english lah hahaha. I just think it's damn funny. I got woke up to confirm if I'm who I am :/ Hahahah okkkkkkkk.

Oh and Sylvia went for 3 days, 2 nights chalet. Happily, lor. Her sch hols are like till 16th?

Okay, finally. Down to some work. Bet I'll be online till like 1am plus? Hahaha bye.



shut, shut your mouth
cause I’m not listening anyhow
I had enough, enough of you
enough to last a lifetime through

No comments: