Saturday, March 17, 2007

Thunder thighs :(

-chants "accept myself. accept myself. accept myself..."

I'm feeling so _up now.
I truly dislike this family sometimes.
Strangely, my family is always the one that makes me cry.

If only, my nanny was here. I could run to her.
I miss holding your hand and walking with you through cobra lane. This is the name that we give to that uluated lane down there.
I miss your cooking, and the way you use the mop on everything, even the cupboards.
I miss your lousy chinese and lousy spelling.
I miss lying on the bed with you and writing down stuff you bought from the market.
I miss how you say "you come to wrong house lah, this house don't have your aunty" when I come knocking on your door.
I miss everything about you.
I MISS YOU. BADLY.

Okay stop stop. You know I was crying as I was typing. So drama I know. I haven't cried this much in a long time. ANYWAY.

Out with Lin and Cherene today.
Same thing, met Lin at my bus stop and went vivo (again).
We wanted to watch like 2 movies, but the tix were all selling fast left front row.
Long story then in the end, we ended up in Tiong. Pathetic right, I know. Hahaha, that place kinda sucks. It was so noisy. Got some mediacorp artistes. Yeah so we watched HEARTY PAWS! My suggestion :D Hahaha.

Then after, Cherene came to join us. The movie's nice lah! I know some won't watch it cause it's a 'dog show'. It's so not lah! Hahaha it's a SUPER touching show. Lin and I had a good laugh at Cher tho hah. Shall not elaborate cause I promised her not to! Hahaha.

After movie, I wanted to go Vivo but nobody wants woahlao. So ate at long john's. And I was the one who ate the most?! Hahaha. Yea after a while, went home. It was still early lor, didn't wanna go home actually haha but Lin and Cher! Rawh ahah.

Walked Lin to bus stop and waited for 961 with her, you can't find a friend nicer than me :) Hahaha, yeah then her bus came and I'm homed and got all those sh*t for nothing.

I need a camera. I've decided on a phone with gd camera. Sounds good right ;D Which phone shld I get! Mhmm.


Just some random picture I took with Lin's cam :)

I'm gna transfer the pics I took with my err VGA(?) phone to my sist's phone then into the comp. Life without a camera.. sucks right. So pictures in the next post, provided I looked okay in them lah of course haha.

Anyhow, thank you Yanyan and Lin for listening to me :)
I love you all okay. Yan totally came online at the correct time lah, so cool hahaha.

My eyes are swollen, I wanna sleep.
Tmr's the last day of holidays. How depressing can that get?
I haven't even done the chem tys and aiyah. I didn't touch anything this whole week.
Totally well done :/ I really need to start working hard and stop being lazy. EMPTY TALK.

No comments: