one :)
I'm badly sunburnt. Yucks!
I brought Lengshan's present to school haha. I felt retrenched again :/
It was like gan chiong gan chiong today! Kelly came to school late, and Mdm Leong didn't allow her to go delta for heats. So we were like running around, trying to persuade to let her go. In the end, cherng shing went with us haha.
Actually, don't even need to bring kelly or cs along lah. We didn't even do anything :/ And got ourselves burnt instead, just by staying under the sun to encourage the swimmers! And talk haha. And I'm like chaotah now!!! How to go out tmr?! eeeeeeeeeeeee.
So we stayed there from 1145 to I don't know, 5plus 6? Doing nothing. Went bus stop with Yan then I thought I could jaywalk but I was SO SCARED! I really got phobia of crossing roads alr :( So yan like crossed with me and she crossed back. Hahahha! Yan's the best lah haha. She happily board the cooooool bus! The mobile phone whatever one. Hahah and I waited superrrrr long for my bus lah! Was alr dying from the burns.
Guess what this is?
It's a phone! :D
Okay. So painful, the burns :( Goodbye for now.
Let us always remember all who have loved us, okay? And we shall never forget them.
You say it best,
when you say nothing at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment