Saturday, February 10, 2007

This was quite some time ago. Wz and Regine :D The background looks fake hahahaha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENGSHAN! ENJOY THE BANANAS HAHA.


Cheng's damn weird.
She says my toes are funny. And she said she poked them and I laughed. So scary, I really don't remember doing that. Hahahah!

Eh eh, I'm having my first amath tuition tmr with Fer! Hahaha, at her house. And we're gna find a new one if he's not good! Hawhawhaw.

I was supposed to go out today, it's a saturday you know? And guess what. I stayed home! Cause I'm so burnt, that I'm too gross to face the world. Hahahah! And my arms hurt! I mean, such an unfit preson like me stayed under the sun for so long, of course will get more burned than anyone else lah! Eeeeee. I'm home, everyone's out. Well, at least not Cheng :D Hahah. She says HI and she loves Isabel. Go green go :/ Haaaaaa.

I feel distracted, by god knows what. I haven't done anything related to studies/school yet. And there are homework to complete, tests to study for. I wonder what I'm doing, blogging now. Haiyah.

Anyway, I went to ___'s blog. She's so weird! No one even cares, and there she is acting emo. The fact is NO ONE CARES! Woahlao. It'd be quite embarrassing for ____ if she knows that no one cares at all. Hahah :)
I'm being quite mean, but I really can't stand you. Sorry :)

WOOOOO! Yan's online. Hahah :D


Oh yeah, do vote for my sister yah! This cinderella magazine thing. The mag's coming out on this coming monday. Soooo. Get a copy and vote for her? I don't even know what its about. Hahaha.


Some time ago too, at Marina square.

Oh I'm using the damn old messenger, can't even have display picture one. Cause! My annoying and stupid sister went to click on the virus link, then now! Whenever I use the windows live, the link will just keep sending to everyone lah! Haiyah, in order to prevent you all from clicking on the link, and getting the virus in return, I decided to use this old messenger. I'm so nice right hahaha :D
How do I get rid of this virus anyway?! .....


Nothing more to say, guess I'll stop here.
Goodnight to you.

No comments: