Heyho. New blogskin. As you can see, the links are quite screwed. I gave up already, whether the names are big or small, it doesn't mean anything alright. I don't know what's wrong either :/
Anyway the picture of this blogskin! I searched for it myself :D It's damn cute. I used to watch all their cartoons, read their books. And I used to be able to tell you everything about the 'Mr men and Little miss' series. They're so cute! I'm still loving them now haha :)
So today time passed fast in school, it's a monday you see.
And I went to Chinatown yesterday hahaha. Quite cool.
There's binomial and history test tmr! I'm supposed to be studying... but look at the time now haha. I will study! After this post.
Friday's swimming heats already! It's like so fasttttttt.
Birthdays this week:
1. Adela's
2. Lengshan's
3. Puiyoong's
Gonna read thru history now! Peaceeeeeee.
I'm always here for you.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Posted by Regine at 10:58 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment